Marching Band Attendance
- Click HERE to log your Absence Request from both REHEARSALS & PERFORMANCES.
- Please remember that simply reporting your absence doesn’t automatically make it excused.
- If you are absent from ANY PORTION of a rehearsal or performance, you MUST log your request. This includes being tardy and emergencies.
- Absence Requests need to be submitted one week in advance.
- There is no need to email Mr. Tanis or Mr. Engel about your absence!
- Scan in at every rehearsal and performance using your student ID.
- All rehearsals and performances are MANDATORY.
- Attendance will be taken at all rehearsals and performances.
- All anticipated absences must be reported on one of the forms above.
- Students who are tardy to any scheduled event will need to speak with a STAFF member before joining activities.
- Leaving a rehearsal early is not permitted. Infractions will be handled in the same manner as absences and being tardy.
- All working students should provide their employers with the summer and fall marching band schedules to avoid conflicts. Work is NOT considered an excused absence.
- Conflicts with other school organizations may be taken into consideration.
- Unexcused absence(s) from rehearsal(s) or performance(s) may result in the loss of position, suspension from upcoming performances and/or expulsion from the group.
- The consequences of unexcused absence(s) is at the sole discretion of the band directors.